Our Shrewsbury service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Shrewsbury Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
The large market town in the county of Shropshire, Shrewsbury is located on the River Severn and is 150 miles north-west of London. The town has been developed on it’s medieval history with over 660 listed buildings including Shrewsbury Castle & Shrewsbury Abbey. Charles darwin was also born in the town, he lived in Shrewsbury for 27 years. From the 2011 census, it was reported that the population of the town was 71,715.