Our London service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the London Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
London is a 21st-century city with a history stretching back to Roman times. As the capital city of England and the UK, the city has a population of approximately 8.92 million people and is one of the most important cultural, financial and historical cities in the world. London has many landmarks and important buildings including Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, The Tower of London and the Palace of Westminster. With its high population, busy and expensive lifestyle requirements this can lead to a lot of daily stress and can be a contributing factor to couples seeking to leave and in some cases divorcing due to the stresses of daily life.
At its centre, stands the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex and the entire city.