Family mediation London is a service running from 9.00am to 8.00pm every Monday to Friday. We have recently made the switch to online mediation in order to keep both our clients and staff safe in the wake of the pandemic. Switching to online mediation has provided its own set of benefits with there being an increase in successful cases as well as other advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the London Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
London is the capital and largest city in England as well as the United Kingdom. Known across the world as a central hub of culture and trade, London is home to people of various nationalities with there being reportedly over 300 languages spoken within the city. As far as tourist attractions go, London is synonymous with landmarks such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye. These locations make London a huge draw to tourists from across the UK and the world.
As one of the world largest and most built-up cities, London is the most visited city in the world with the largest concentration of higher education institutions and the busiest airport system in the world.