If you need to make an application to the courts about child arrangements or to vary an existing court order, then you will need to attend a Mediation Information & Assessment Meeting or MIAM (read more) and obtain a signed C100 Form.
- Once you have your signed C100 Form, you can complete the rest of the form.
- You should make 3 copies of the form and we recommend you keep a master copy, just in case!
- Check the current fee for submitting your C100 (Check the latest fees here)
- The method for paying court application fees includes cheques and postal orders and you can also pay by credit or debit card. (More information here)
- Either post or deliver by hand to your local Family Court (Find your local court here).
- You will now have to wait to be contacted by the courts. You will receive acknowledgement and details about your court case reference.