Our Leicester service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Leicester Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in East Midlands, Leicester is the largest city in this region and it is home to a growing population of over 300,000. It’s also considered to be one of the oldest cities in England with a history dating back over 2,000 years ago. Today, it’s a lively and diverse city that is rich with history, culture, and exceptional natural beauty. It’s also a very well-connected city with excellent public transport networks and it’s considered to be the ideal base for exploring the UK and continental Europe.
Our Leicester Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Leicester and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Leicester: 9 Upper King St, Leicester, LE1 6XF