At FMACS, our family counselling Leicester team operates between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Due to safety reasons, all of our services are currently completed online. Not only is this safer for staff and clients, but it also garners a higher percentage of successful mediations. Other benefits of online mediation include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times, including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available, so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you are in need of our family counselling Leicester team, contact us at 0330 113 0005. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with fully qualified professionals who will provide you with all the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding mediation. Get in touch with our counselling services Leicester team today to access your personal mediator.
Leicester is a major city located on the national forest’s edge and River Soar’s bank. Family mediation has significantly contributed to the peaceful resolution of disputes in Leicester. Mediation services in Leicester have been an important part of helping individuals reach agreements on sensitive matters like child living arrangements and property settlements. Leicester City Council uses mediation as a statutory service to resolve disagreements between parents, carers, young people, and the local authority.
Our Leicester Address
We are proud to be the leading family mediator in the UK. If you would like to discuss your matters with our family counselling Leicester team, please get in touch with us at 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Leicester: 9 Upper King St, Leicester, LE1 6XF