Operating between Monday and Friday, 9.00am to 8:00pm, counselling services Nottingham have recently made the switch to online mediation in order to protect staff and clients. This has actually led to an increase in positive outcomes due to the benefits that this offers:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you would like to find out more about our counselling services Nottingham, get in touch with our specialist team on 0330 113 0005.
Nottingham is home to many tourist attractions that are steeped in history, making it a popular destination for both locals and visitors alike. The Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery houses a range of collections from all eras of British history, including works by local artists such as L.S. Lowry and William Blake. The City of Caves is one of Nottingham’s most popular attractions. This network of underground passages contains archaeological remains from the Roman and medieval periods, and is a unique experience for visitors. Further historic sites in Nottingham include Nottingham Cathedral and St Mary’s Church, which date back to the 12th century.
Our Nottingham Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Nottingham and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.