Our Nuneaton service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Nuneaton Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Nuneaton is a market town located in North Warwickshire and has a population of 85,552. This makes it the largest town in Warwickshire. The town is located in close proximity to Cities across England, 8 miles north of Coventry, 18 miles east of Birmingham and 16 miles south-west of Leicester. One major landmark in Nuneaton that you can see from miles away is Mount Jud, which is a former spoil heap. It is known locally as the Nuneaton Nipple, in 2018 it was voted UK’s favourite landmark beating Big Ben. Historically, the town is famous for it’s coal mining and ribbon weaving.