Our Knowle & Solihull service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Knowle & Solihull Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Knowle & Solihull
Known to be one of the most affluent areas outside of London, Solihull was named the ‘Best Place to Live’ in the United Kingdom by the uSwitch Quality of Life Index. Packed with splendid parks and nature reserves, it’s also a large city that is noted for its beautiful historical architecture, such as the Tudor style houses and shops. Solihull is a very popular location for families as it offers outstanding primary and secondary schools. The well-connected public transport network is also a huge draw.
Knowle is a charming village that is located towards the South-East of Solihull. Similar to Solihull, Knowle has retained many of its historical buildings. It has grown from a small village into a vibrant residential community that offers a variety of public amenities and transport options.