Counselling services Warwick run between the hours of 9.00 am and 8.00 pm every Monday to Friday. These services are currently carried out online in order to protect our staff and clients in the wake of the pandemic. There are numerous benefits to online mediation with some of the key advantages being:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
In order to find out more about counselling services Warwick as well as how these can help you resolve a conflict, get in touch with a member of the FMACS team on 0330 113 0005. Family mediation Warwick always looks to provide impartial advice on your situation and offer advice as to the best course of action.
The historic city of Warwick is a popular destination for tourists due to its many attractions, both historical and modern. Warwick Castle is one of the most iconic landmarks in the area and has been standing since 1068. It was fortified in the 12th century and was used as a military stronghold until 1645 when Oliver Cromwell briefly attacked it during the English Civil War. The castle is now a popular tourist attraction, offering guided tours and events throughout the year.
The city also has a variety of shops, restaurants and bars located in its historic centre. St Mary’s Church is one of the most recognisable landmarks in Warwick, with its striking 14th century architecture and awe-inspiring stained-glass windows. The war memorial in the town square is also a popular attraction, paying tribute to those who lost their lives during World War I and II.