Our Oxford service is available from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 8 pm. We have gone virtual with our local services, prioritising the health and safety of all involved. Since then, we’ve noted a significant upsurge in successful matters handled online – evidently, people are more at ease conversing over the internet since COVID-19 struck. There are also plenty of great benefits that come with this digital move including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our Oxford Family Mediation Service is here to help you make the right decision regarding mediation. All you have to do is give us a call at 0330 113 0005 and we will happily provide all the information necessary for your choices. Plus, one of our experienced local advisors can arrange a conversation with an expert mediator in no time.
The historic city of Oxford has proudly welcomed royalty and scholars alike for nearly 800 years and is now home to an invigorating cosmopolitan atmosphere with a mix of ancient architecture as well as modern structures. Thanks to its renowned University of Oxford and exciting new technology ventures, the city hums with youthful energy.
Our Oxford Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Oxford and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Oxford: Clarendon House, 2nd Floor, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford, OX1 3HJ