Our counselling services in Plymouth are open between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday. At FMACS we always put our clients first, which means we have decided to put our mediation services in Plymouth online. Clients feel more comfortable talking about personal subjects from the comfort of their own homes and as a result of this, we have seen an increase in successful resolutions. Below are the advantages of online mediation.
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you are interested in our family mediation or divorce mediation services in Plymouth, please contact us at 0330 113 0005. Our family mediation Plymouth team will give you all the information you need and answer any questions you may have.
Plymouth is home to a number of historic sites and attractions, as well as a variety of shops, restaurants and bars. Plymouth is also a popular destination for tourists, with a number of hotels and bed and breakfast accommodations available.
Plymouth has a rich from being first settled by the Celts in the Iron Age and was later occupied by the Romans. The city was then captured by the Saxons in the 5th century. In 997 AD, Plymouth was captured by the Danish king Sweyn Forkbeard. The city remained under Danish control until it was recaptured by the English in 1068.
Our Plymouth Address
At FMACS we are proud to be known as the leading mediators in the UK with our services covering most of the country. If you’re located in Plymouth and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us at 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Plymouth: 16 Glasney Road, Falmouth, TR11 2PZ