Our Coventry service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Coventry Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Coventry is city in Warwickshire, England. It is most famous for it’s medieval past and it’s stunning Coventry Cathedral. The Cathedral was bombed in WW2 in the blitz, however in the 20th century it was rebuilt. The city is built on the River Sherbourne, this is largely hidden by infrastructure. Coventry was given city status in the Middle Ages and is one of the most important and largest cities in the UK. In 2017 it was named the City of Culture, beating Swansea, Stoke-On-Trent & Sunderland to the award.
Our Coventry Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Coventry and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Coventry: 31 Park Road, Coventry, CV1 2LE