Our Peterborough service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Peterborough Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Peterborough is a city located in eastern England and is well-known for its 12th and 13th-century cathedral. The population in Peterborough had seen significant growth after the development of the railways in the 19th century and it also became an industrial hub, known for brick manufacturing. Peterborough features excellent transport links and it also has the fastest average commute in the UK. With the A1 motorway within arms reach and direct connections into Birmingham, Newcastle, and Edinburgh, it’s a well-connected city.
Our Peterborough Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Peterborough and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Peterborough: 16 Crawthorne Road, Peterborough, PE1 4AB