Our counselling services Derby have recently moved online to protect the health and safety of staff and clients. This service matches our regular opening hours of 9.00am – 8.00pm, Monday to Friday. Since moving online, we have seen an increase in the number of successfully mediated cases; this is mainly due to the additional benefit that online mediation offers:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
To speak to a member of the Derby Family Mediation team, please give us a call on 0330 113 0005. Our team members are always more than happy to provide advice or guidance pertaining to mediation and counselling services.
Derby is a city located within the East Midlands region of England. It has a rich history, dating back to Roman times when it was an important industrial centre for the Romans. Since then, Derby has been home to many historical figures, including Mary Queen of Scots who lived there from 1564-1568.
Today, Derby is a vibrant city that attracts visitors from all around the world due to its many tourist attractions. The most popular attraction in Derby is the Derby Cathedral, which was built in the late 11th century and houses a stunning collection of stained-glass windows and beautiful architecture.