Our Derby service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Derby Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Derby is a city within Derbyshire, West Midlands. It gained city status back in 1977, and lies on the bank of the River Derwent just south of Derbyshire. By the 2011 census the city had a population of 248,700. The city is now famous for it’s aero engineering as it’s the second largest manufacturer of advanced transport manufacturer in the world. Rolls Royce have been located in Derby on the Litchurch Lane for many years. Derby’s neighbours, Nottingham lie to the east, only being separated by the M1 Motorway.