Counselling services Wolverhampton take place between the times of 9:00am and 8:00pm from Monday to Friday – These currently take place online to ensure safety of both clients and staff. The switch to online mediation has resulted in an increase in successfully mediated cases with people reporting that they feel more comfortable when they can undergo the process from home. Other benefits of doing so include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our team of Wolverhampton mediators are fully dedicated in making the process as simple and painless for our clients as possible; in doing so, we are always responsive to communication and are more than happy to answer any questions our clients may have. Get in touch with us directly via telephone at 0330 113 0005.
Wolverhampton is one of the major cities within the West Midlands and is a city renowned for its presence within the engineering industry – especially aerospace engineering. Historically, Wolverhampton gained prominence for its wool trade ahead of the Industrial Revolution when it became a major hub for coal mining and manufacture of vehicles. While many of the boroughs within Wolverhampton are geographically located within the Black Country, the city centre is recognised as its own entity.