Our family mediation Birmingham service operates between 9.00am and 8.00pm between Monday and Friday. As we are committed to protecting the safety of our clients and staff, we are currently offering our services online for your convenience and peace of mind. There are numerous benefits to online mediation, with the main advantages being:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times, including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available, so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
There is always a member of the family mediation Birmingham team at FMACS available to provide guidance and advice; if you would like to speak to an expert in regards to any of our services, you can contact us at 0330 113 0005. Counselling Services Birmingham offers an impartial view of your conflict with guidance on how this can be best resolved with our satellite offices across the West Midlands, ensuring help is never far away. If you want to discuss our mediation services in Birmingham further, email us through our Contact Us page.
Birmingham is known as the “Heart of England” due to its geographical position in the centre of the country and has been a bustling city since it was founded in 1166. It quickly grew into an industrial hub, becoming renowned for its manufacturing, particularly jewellery and metal work.
Today, the city is home to some of the UK’s most popular tourist attractions. Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery is amongst the largest museums in Britain, with a comprehensive collection spanning centuries of art and history. Cadbury World is a chocolate-lovers paradise, offering visitors an insight into how Cadbury chocolates are made. Nicknamed the City of a Thousand Trades, it also offers plenty of green spaces to explore; Botanical Gardens is home to 15 different gardens, as well as a glass pavilion with tropical plants. Birmingham has one of Britain’s most vibrant shopping districts, with Bullring Shopping Centre offering designer stores, jewellery shops and much more.