Counselling services Cardiff run between the hours of 9.00am and 8.00pm between Monday and Friday. Since the pandemic, our counselling services have been carried out online to safeguard the health of staff and clients; carrying this out online offers a unique set of benefits:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Always open to providing support and advice, our family mediation Cardiff team can be reached at 0330 113 0005. Our team always looks to provide an impartial view on the situation where they will suggest the best course of action in reaching a compromise between the two parties.
Cardiff, the capital of Wales, was founded in 55 AD and is one of Europe’s oldest cities. It has a rich history and culture which can be seen throughout its streets and buildings. The city centre boasts beautiful Victorian-era architecture, with the castle being a particularly popular tourist attraction due to its impressive layout and striking towers.
Cardiff is a great destination for tourists to visit due to its central location between England and Ireland. It is easily accessible by road, rail and air, making it an ideal choice for exploring all that Wales has to offer. The city centre is packed with great attractions, including The Wales Millennium Centre, the National Museum and Cardiff Castle. As well as being a destination for sightseeing and exploring history, Cardiff also offers a variety of shops and restaurants catering to all tastes.