Our Leamington Spa service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Leamington Spa Family Mediation Service on 01926 945061 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Leamington Spa
Leamington is a spa town in Warwickshire, formerly a village called Leamington Priors and it grew into a spa town in the 18th Century because of the popularity of it’s water supply. In the 19th century, the town experienced a rapid expansion in population. The spa town is named after the River Leam, which runs through the town. It was granted Royal status in 1838 by Queen Victoria and changed it’s name to Royal Leamington Spa. She visited the town in 1830 & 1858.