Our Cambridge service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Birmingham Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Synonymous for its prestigious University, Cambridge is a city and county town of Cambridgeshire, England. The city lies approx 55 miles north of London and is situated on the River Cam. Cambridge University was established in 1209 and is known to be one of the best Universities in the world, offering high-class teaching and University experience. Silicon Fem is a well-known area of Cambridge for its technology companies based there that have graduated from the University. Over 40% of the working population has Higher Education Qualification, this is more than double the national average.
Our Cambridge Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Cambridge and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Cambridge: Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge, CB4 2HY