Family mediation Portsmouth operates from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. At this current point in time, we operate exclusively on an online basis to ensure the ongoing safety of all clients and staff; we have seen a very positive reception for our online mediation with many clients reporting feeling more at ease when carrying this out from the comfort of their homes. Other advantages also include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
To get in touch regarding counselling services Portsmouth, you can reach a member of our specialist team on 0330 113 0005. Our advisors are fully qualified professionals who will provide you with all information required to make the best decision while staying impartial and providing helpful advice and guidance on your best course of action.
Portsmouth is a port city located on the south coast of England, in Hampshire. Portsmouth has been an important naval port since medieval times and was chosen by King Henry V to be the home port for the Royal Navy in 1416. Portsmouth’s deep-water harbour, sheltered estuary and strong defences have contributed to Portsmouth becoming one of the largest military ports in the world. Portsmouth is a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and the Royal Navy Museum. The city is also home to numerous museums and galleries, including Portsmouth Cathedral and Southsea Castle, which were built in the 11th century. Portsmouth has some fantastic restaurants, bars and nightlife venues, plus plenty of shopping opportunities.