Our Portsmouth service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Portsmouth Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located on England’s south coast, Portsmouth is a port city and naval base that is well-known for its maritime heritage. This city is also home to the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard which houses the interactive National Museum of the Royal Navy. As the only city in the UK that has a higher population density than London, it was recorded in 2011 that Portsmouth was home 205,000 residents. In addition, ten percent of Portsmouth’s workforce is employed at the Portsmouth Naval Dockyard as defence is the city’s biggest industry.