Operating between the hours of 9am and 8pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday), counselling services Bournemouth now take place online in order to protect the health of our clients and staff. Doing so online offers a range of benefits including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
A member of the counselling services Bournemouth team is always available to provide advice and guidance when it comes to mediation services. You can contact us on 0330 113 0005 to talk to a local specialist.
Bournemouth has a rich and interesting history stretching back over 150 years. It began as a small Victorian-era seaside resort on the south coast of England, but it soon grew in popularity due to its natural beauty and accessible beaches. Bournemouth is now the largest coastal town in Dorset with a population of around 187,000 people.
Today Bournemouth is well known for its stunning beaches, giving visitors a chance to relax and enjoy the sun. Bournemouth beach is one of the most popular attractions in town, offering plenty of activities like swimming, surfing, and kayaking. In addition to this there are many other tourist attractions such as Bournemouth Pier with an aquarium and amusement arcade, Bournemouth Oceanarium which offers interactive displays of marine life, Bournemouth Gardens with beautiful floral displays and Bournemouth Balloon which is a hot air balloon offering spectacular views across the town.