Our Bournemouth service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Bournemouth Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
As the largest resort town in Dorset, Bournemouth has sandy beaches that stretch seven miles across the coastline and attracts over five million visitors per year. It’s a popular location for tourism and the town centre also boasts a range of Victorian architecture and landmarks. In addition, Bournemouth is home to three Grade I listed churches; St. Clement’s in Boscombe and St. Peter’s and St. Stephen’s in the town centre. The town is also a regional hub for business with a financial sector that is worth more than £1,000 million.