Counselling services Barnet operate between the hours of 9.00 am and 8.00 pm from Monday to Friday. In the wake of the pandemic, our services have switched online in order to protect our clients and staff; this has resulted in a higher percentage of successfully mediated cases and also offers up a range of other advantages such as:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our team of Barnet specialists are always more than happy to provide guidance and advice with a member of our team being just a phone call away at 0330 113 0005.
Barnet is located in North London and has a long and interesting history. The area has been inhabited since prehistoric times, and the remains of an Iron Age hill fort can be found at Muswell Hill. The original settlement was known as Barneto or Berneto, which translates to ‘land cleared by burning’. During the 11th century it became part of the Barnet Hundred. Barnet was once home to many important political figures and royalty, most notably Charles Dickens who lived in Barnet from 1837-1839.
One of Barnet’s major tourist attractions is Barnet Museum, which has an extensive collection of a range of artefacts from Barnet’s past, including manuscripts and maps. The museum also contains a variety of displays about Barnet’s people, places, and industries.
Another popular attraction is Barnet Church, which dates back to the 12th century and is one of the oldest churches in Barnet. It includes an impressive spire as well as a clock tower. Barnet also has several parks and open spaces, including Moat Mount Open Space which is popular with walkers, dog owners and cyclists.