Our Warrington service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Warrington Family Mediation Service on 01925 500261 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in the county of Cheshire, Warrington is a large town situated on the banks of the River Mersey. With an estimated population of over 210,000 residents in the entire borough, Warrington is the largest town in Cheshire. It became the centre of many industries during the industrial revolution and it was well-known for its textiles and tool production.
Today, Warrington is an urban hub for commercial activity, particularly in the retail and leisure sectors. Although there are other significant retail areas in close proximity, Warrington still has one of the larger retail centres in North-West England. In addition to having several main shopping streets, Warrington also features a large indoor market which was redeveloped as part of the ‘Time Square’ development. This also brought back a cinema and more office space into the town.