Operating Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 8.00 pm, counselling services Telford have been moved online in the wake of the pandemic. Being carried out online offers a whole host of additional benefits to our mediation services. These include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can get in touch with our family mediation Telford team at 0330 113 0005 to speak to an experienced professional. We are always more than happy to provide guidance and answer any questions that you may have.
Telford is a town located in the borough of Telford and Wrekin, in the county of Shropshire, England. It was created as a new town in 1963, with the goal of providing economic growth to the area by bringing together smaller towns. Today, it is one of the country’s most successful examples of urban regeneration. Telford is home to a number of attractions and landmarks that draw visitors from across the UK and beyond.
The Ironbridge Gorge, in Telford, is perhaps one of the most iconic locations in Britain. It was designated as the first World Heritage Site in 1986, due to its importance during the Industrial Revolution. This stretch of the River Severn is home to historic bridges, factories and settlements that provide a fascinating glimpse into the past. The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust organises a variety of events throughout the year for visitors to enjoy.