Family Mediation Swansea takes place between the times of 9:00am and 8:00pm from Monday to Friday. In recent times we have moved our services online in an attempt to safeguard the health of our staff and clients; the response to this has been very positive with many clients lauding being able to carry out mediation from the comfort of their homes. Other benefits to doing so include:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Contact our Swansea Family Mediation Service directly by telephone on 0330 113 0005. By doing so we can pair you with a mediator who can assist in your decision-making process and answer any questions you may have regarding the process. Get in touch with us to find out more about how we can help you.
Swansea is the second largest city in Wales and offers a whole host of ocean-based attractions due to being based directly on the South Coast. Popular tourist attractions include spots such as the National Waterfront Museum, the Swansea Museum, the Swansea Marina, and the Dylan Thomas Centre. Tourists are also frequently enticed by the local market which offers access to freshly-grown local produce as well as goods from local craftsmen. A popular place to live, as well as somewhere adored by tourists from across the UK and abroad, there’s something for everyone within the city of Swansea.