Our Swansea service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Swansea Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located on the South Coast, Swansea is the second-largest city in Wales and is also known as the regional commercial centre for South-West Wales. It also features a variety of popular attraction spots, such as the National Waterfront Museum, the Swansea Museum, the Swansea Marina, and also the Dylan Thomas Centre. Aside from the commercial developments, Swansea also has a local market that offers local produce, goods, and crafts. It’s also home to three Grade I listed buildings, namely, Swansea Castle, the Tabernacle Chapel, and the Swansea Guildhall.