Our Sutton Coldfield service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Sutton Coldfield Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Sutton Coldfield
The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, or just commonly known as Sutton Coldfield, is a suburban town and civil parish located in Birmingham. With a variety of parks, conservation areas, and a heritage trail, it’s a town with historical importance. This town has a growing population of over 95,000 people and offers an abundance of retail shops and other businesses which means high economic activity rates. It’s also a very well-connected town with frequent train access between Birmingham and Lichfield, it has convenient access to the motorway, and there are excellent bus networks.