Our Stratford Upon Avon service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Stratford Upon Avon Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Stratford Upon Avon
The market town is a prestigious landmark in the UK with many tourists visiting because it was the birth place of play-writer Sir William Shakespeare. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre is where you can still go and watch a range of his plays. The popular town is located 91 miles from London, 22 miles from Birmingham and 8 miles from Warwick. Stratford Town Centre has a extensive collection of shops, bars and restaurants giving you the perfect leisure facilities to compliment your historical day out in Stratford.