Counselling services Stoke on Trent operate between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday. All of our services have recently moved online in an attempt to safeguard the safety of our staff and clients. While challenging at first, this offers up a unique series of benefits that serve to increase the number of successful resolutions, other benefits to doing so include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our team of mediators are always more than happy to answer questions and can provide comprehensive advice on making a mediation decision. Family mediation Stoke on Trent is a service covering a multitude of familiar and financial conflict resolution, if you would like to find out more about this, you can reach us via telephone at 0330 113 0005.
About Stoke on Trent
With its convenient location between the major cities of Birmingham and Manchester, Stoke on Trent is frequently seen as a connecting hub between these locations. However, Stoke on Trent offers plenty of its own charm with the city being home to an assortment of potteries and the central hub of the pottery industry in the UK. Stoke on Trent is also recorded as being one of the most affordable places to set up a business and perfectly strikes the fine balance between quality and affordability.