Our Stockport service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Stockport Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in Greater Manchester, Stockport is a large town 7 miles from the Manchester city centre. One of the areas that Stockport is famous for is the Stockport Viaduct. This is an important part of linking Manchester with Birmingham and London. However, for many people, the aesthetics of the viaduct the main attraction as it’s an instantly recognisable part of Stockport.
Our Stockport Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Stockport and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.