Mediation Services Sheffield run from Monday to Friday, between the times of 9:00am and 8:00pm. At this current time, all of our services are carried out via the internet to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff. Online mediation services have seen a great deal of success with a considerable number of recent cases seeing successful resolution. There are a multitude of benefits to carrying out a mediation meeting online, these include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
For Mediation Services Sheffield, get in touch with our team directly on 0114 470 1261. We will provide you with eclectic guidance and remain in touch throughout the process to assist you in making a decision. We’re more than happy to answer questions and are proud to have supported countless families through our Mediation Services Sheffield.
Sheffield is a city located in South Yorkshire, England. The city has a long history dating back to the 12th century when it was founded by the Lord of Sheffield. Since then, Sheffield has grown into a thriving metropolis with a population of over 1 million people. The city is home to a number of iconic landmarks, including the Sheffield Cathedral, the Sheffield Town Hall, and the Kelham Island Museum. Known for its rich history and culture, Sheffield is a welcoming city offering an assortment of things to see and do.