Our Northampton service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Northampton Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in East Midlands in England, Northampton is a populous town that is important to retail and market centre that serves Northamptonshire. Historically, this town was famous for its leather and shoemaking industry and growth was slow. However, since the planning of the new town in 1965, we have seen significant development over the years and it now has a railway station that provides links to Blisworth and Peterborough. Its also home to the Abington Park Museum, which presents exhibits of the local history, and also the Barnes Meadow Nature Reserve.