Divorce mediation Northampton as well as our other counselling solutions all operate from 9:00am to 8:00pm every Monday to Friday. We have recently transferred our services online to ensure the ongoing safety of our clients and staff; this has resulted in a higher success rate with many more people expressing their comfort at being able carry out family mediation directly from home. There is an assortment of other benefits to online mediation including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
For divorce mediation Northampton or any other form of familiar or financial counselling, feel free to contact us on 0330 113 0005. This will give you access to your own mediator who will provide you with all the required information critical to making a correct decision regarding mediation.
Northampton is a city in the United Kingdom. It has a population of about 230,000 and is located about 65 miles northwest of London. Northampton is an old city, with evidence of human habitation dating back to the Bronze Age. The town became an important centre for the manufacture of shoes and other leather goods in the 18th century. In the modern day, Northampton is known as a cultural hub with the city being home to people from a wide range of backgrounds and there being a whole host of things to see and do.