Mediation Manchester services are open between 9.00 am – 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday. To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we currently hold our services online. An increase in the number of successful matters mediated online have been recorded due to clients being more comfortable meeting online. Other benefits to doing so also include:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you would like to contact the family mediation Manchester team, please call us on 0161 399 0461. Our family mediation Manchester team will provide you with all the information you need to know when making your decision to mediate. We understand you may have many questions and as such we endeavour to respond to any queries promptly and efficiently.
Manchester is the largest urban area in the United Kingdom with a population of over 2.5 million people. The city has a long and rich history dating back to Roman times when it was known as Mamucium. Manchester is also home to many famous landmarks such as the Manchester United stadium – Old Trafford, as well as the Manchester Cathedral. The city is also well known for its music scene and has produced many famous bands such as Oasis and The Stone Roses.
Manchester is a vibrant and exciting city with something to offer everyone. Whether you’re looking for a night out on the town or a quiet afternoon in a museum, Manchester has it all.