Our Manchester service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Manchester Family Mediation Service on 0161 399 0461 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in North West England, Manchester is a city with a population of over 540,000, making it the UK’s fifth-largest city by population. As a metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, the city was well-known for its contributions and success during the Industrial Revolution and it continues to be a pioneering city through art, music, and sporting events.
Manchester has many notable features, such as its diverse culture, historic 19th-century architecture, significant scientific and engineering achievements, famous sports clubs, its international music scene, the bustling commercial retail sectors, and beautiful green spaces.