Operating between the hours of 9.00am and 8.00pm, our family mediation Liverpool services have recently made the switch to online in order to protect the health of clients and staff. Online mediation offers its own multitude of benefits including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
If you’re interested in counselling services Liverpool or would like to find out more about any of our other processes, please speak to a member of our team on 0330 113 0005.
Liverpool is a vibrant and dynamic city with a rich and colourful past. Located in northwest England, its history dates back to 1190 when it was founded as a borough. The city flourished economically in the 1700s with the construction of new docks, becoming one of Britain’s major port cities. During this time, Liverpool was also known for its culture, music and nightlife.
Liverpool was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004 and is home to many historic buildings and monuments. Here, visitors can explore Liverpool Cathedral, Liverpool Town Hall, Albert Dock Liverpool, the Beatles’ birthplace of Mathew Street, and much more. Liverpool is also known for its art galleries such as the Tate Liverpool and the Walker Art Gallery, as well as its numerous theatres and museums.