Since having made the switch to online post-covid, we have noticed an increase in the number of successfully mediated cases. Our counselling services Leeds still have the same opening hours with Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 8.00pm being the times across which mediation is conducted. There are numerous benefits to this taking place online with some of the main ones being:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our counselling services Leeds are conducted with the assistance of a specialist advisor who will guide you through the process and offer vital information in order to help you make the best decision. Arrange a meeting with a member of our family mediation Leeds team by getting in touch on 0330 113 0005.
Leeds is a city in West Yorkshire, England that has a long-standing history. Leeds Castle, built by William the Conqueror, still stands today on the Leeds’s outskirts. In addition to Leeds Castle, Leeds is also home to Roundhay Park which holds the title of being one of the biggest city parks in Europe. Leeds is a city that is rich in history and culture, making it an ideal tourist destination. Leeds’ Victorian-era architecture, historic gardens, museums, and art galleries all prove to be a huge draw for tourists worldwide. Leeds also offers plenty of shopping opportunities, from modern shopping centres to independent boutiques and vintage shops.