Our Hitchin service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Hitchin Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Hitchin is a market town in the North Hertfordshire area, it has a population of 33,350. The town is popular for it’s St Mary’s Church and it is the largest church is Hertfordshire, it’s tower dates back to 1190! Back in 2019 the high street was shortlisted for Great Britain High Street Awards. The town has a diverse range of independent shops and restaurants, giving the citizens and tourists a excellent experience on the high street. Not forgetting the towns large outdoor spaces including parks, tennis courts and some beautiful views.