Our Gloucester service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Gloucester Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Situated near the Cotswolds, Gloucester is located in the West of England and lies on the River Severn. Gloucester is famously known for the tomb of King Edward II and also the 11th-century Gloucester Cathedral which boasts Gothic architecture and a Romanesque aesthetic. Located near the Gloucester Docks, you’ll find restored Victorian buildings, the Mariners Chapel and also a dry dock. This town is also home to the National Waterways Museum which features interactive displays about the city’s industrial past.