Our Bedford service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Bedford Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Situated in Central-Northern Bedfordshire, Bedford is a historic market town with a population of over 100,000. It’s also home to a variety of beautiful landmarks and parks, such as Bedford Park which is the town’s biggest urban park and is located just north of the town centre. The unique Victorian design and construction that is featured in this park are what makes Bedford Park stand out. In Eastern Bedford, you’ll also find the Priory Country Park which is another large park that is located in Eastern Bedford.