Counselling services Bedford run from Monday to Friday at times of 9:00am to 8:00pm. In the wake of the pandemic, all of our services have been moved online in order to ensure the safety of our clients and staff; this has actually resulted in higher mediation success due to clients being more comfortable discussing sensitive topics from the comfort of their homes. Other advantages of online mediation include:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
To get in touch regarding family mediation Bedford or to find out about any of our other services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at 0330 113 0005. Post-contact we will look to assign you a personal mediator who will answer any queries you may have and help to efficiently guide you through the process.
Located within the larger Bedfordshire County, Bedford is a major market town known for its assortment of beautiful landmarks and close ties with nature. Bedford boasts access to a great number of parks within its bounds with Bedford Park being located just north of the town centre. You can also find St Paul’s church within Bedford, a popular civic church that has been immaculately maintained over the years and remains in regular use to this very day.