Our Weymouth service runs from Monday to Friday, with operating hours of between 9:00am and 8:00pm. For the safety of everyone involved, all our local services are now conducted virtually. Since making this switch during the pandemic, we have noticed an uptick in successful mediations that occur online; it appears many people feel much more at ease joining conferences via digital means than physical ones due to present circumstances – not to mention there are numerous advantages such as:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Call the Weymouth Family Mediation Service at 0330 113 0005 and get advice from a local expert. They’ll provide all the details you need to decide if mediation is right for your family, answer any questions, and quickly schedule an appointment with a nearby mediator.
Situated in Dorset’s Southern England, Weymouth is an attractive seaside town and a major tourist destination. It generates more than 17% of the local economy through tourism employment alone! With its renowned harbour, Jurassic Coast (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and bustling shopping centre area at hand, it comes as no surprise that Weymouth has experienced considerable growth lately. Not only does it accommodate fishing boats and recreational vessels alike – but also countless private yachts making the harbour become a vibrant hub for commercial activities too.