At Watford and St. Albans mediation services, we understand the importance of safety throughout these unprecedented times and are proud to provide online services from Monday through Friday between 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. We have seen a surge in success stories as clients seek out our digital alternatives, recognizing their convenience and security while remaining comfy within the familiarity of their own space! As such, there are countless benefits that come along with this including but not limited to:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
The Watford and St. Albans Family Mediation Service is readily available for any and all questions you may have about family mediation, so do not hesitate to give us a call at 0330 113 0005! Our local advisors are more than prepared to answer your queries and quickly connect you with one of our nearby mediators. Give us a ring today – we look forward to hearing from you!
About Watford & St. Albans
Nestled in the South-West region of Hertfordshire, Watford is an expansive urban borough that covers over 2,140 hectares. It’s notably the largest town within its county and boasts many attractions for locals and tourists alike. The Warner Bros Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter offers a unique experience to visitors with awesome sets, props, costumes from the classic movie series plus Diagon Alley – where you can go on a shopping spree like no other!