Our Watford & St. Albans service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Watford & St. Albans Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Watford & St. Albans
Located in South-West Hertfordshire, Watford is an urban borough that covers over 2,140 hectares of area and is known to be the largest town in Hertfordshire. One of the main attractions in Watford is the Warner Bros. Studio which features a variety of sets, props, and costumes from the famous Harry Potter films, and there’s also the wizard shopping street, Diagon Alley. Other notable attractions include the Watford Museum which has exhibitions on the local history, the Cassiobury Park with sporting facilities and a nature reserve, and the Herts Fire Museum which showcases the history of firefighting in the 1850s.