Our Milton Keynes service runs from Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm, online for the protection of all our clients and staff. We’ve noticed a spike in successfully mediated matters since transitioning to an online platform—people are more at ease with meetings taking place virtually due to the pandemic, plus there are many additional advantages such as:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Our fully qualified Milton Keynes Family Mediation Service team are here to help you make an informed decision about mediation with our local advisors. Give us a call on 0330 113 0005 and we’ll provide all the information you need, answer any questions that may arise and arrange for you to meet with one of our experienced family mediators in no time!
About Milton Keynes
In the 1960s, Milton Keynes was founded by the government as a small town to relieve overcrowding in London. Today, it’s home to 230,000 people and is one of Britain’s most prosperous local economies – carrying more start-up businesses per capita than any other UK area! Furthermore, 90% of its employment base comprises service industries and 9% manufacturing industries. If you’re looking for an affluent and vibrant city with plenty of opportunity – look no further than Milton Keynes.