Our Maidstone service operates Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Contact the Maidstone Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and receive instant support from a local advisor. They will provide you with comprehensive knowledge to help make your decision regarding mediation effortless, as well as answer any questions that may arise along the way. In addition, they can promptly organise for you to connect with an authorized family mediator in your area!
Maidstone is a vibrant town located in the county of Kent, England. It lies on the River Medway and has been an important hub for trade and industry since medieval times. The town is renowned for its historical architecture, which ranges from the castle ruins to Georgian-style buildings. There are many attractions that make Maidstone popular among tourists, such as Leeds Castle, the All Saints Church, and Cobtree Manor Park.
The centre of Maidstone offers a range of shopping experiences with a modern mall at Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre, various boutiques in Week Street and Royal Star Arcade as well as markets at King Street and Lockmeadow Market Hall. There are also several cultural venues such as Hazlitt Theatre, The Mall Galleries and Odeon Cinema. In addition, Maidstone holds numerous events throughout the year, including festivals, fairs and concerts.