Our Maidstone service operates Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Maidstone Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
As the largest town in Kent, Maidstone is a historically important area as there is evidence of settlement being present even before the stone age. Today, it has developed into a significant town and has been ranked in the top five shopping centres in South-East England for shopping yields. There have also been further commercial developments with new cinemas, restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs which all significantly contribute to the leisure industry in Maidstone. This industry is also one of the key contributors to their economy. A famous landmark in Maidstone is the All Saints Church which is a grade I listed building and is also on the Historic England Heritage at Risk Register which further emphasises its importance.