Our Kingston upon Thames service operates five days a week, from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm and is accessible online for the safety of all clients and staff members alike. Since the pandemic began, we have noticed an upsurge in successful matters mediated via our virtual platform – people are more comfortable having meetings this way nowadays; it comes with several advantages such as:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
For more information about our Family Mediation Services, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 0330 113 0005. Our friendly advisors are here and ready to answer any questions you have on the subject of mediation while scheduling an appointment with your nearest family mediator in no time! We want you to be able to make informed decisions when it comes to mediation services, so do not hesitate to contact us today for further assistance.
About Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames proudly stands as a town and borough in Greater London, located on the banks of the iconic River Thames. It was once renowned for its advanced fighter aircraft production before gaining prominence over time as one of England’s largest retail hubs. Its excellent transportation infrastructure includes its own railway station, bussing routes, and access to main roads that connect it to other areas around the city. As part of Surrey county, Kingston has become an essential metropolitan centre within London that provides many opportunities for visitors looking to explore everything this vibrant destination offers.