Our Kingston upon Thames service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Kingston upon Thames Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
About Kingston upon Thames
Located in the county of Surrey, Kingston upon Thames is a town and borough in Greater London. It’s also situated on top of the River Thames and is known as the metropolitan centre of London. For a period of time, Kingston upon Thames was a significant military aircraft manufacturing hub that specialised in manufacturing fighter aircraft. Today, it has become a significant retail centre and is even known to be one of the biggest in the United Kingdom. It’s also a town with excellent transport links with its own railway station, bus routes, and access to many main roads.