Our Kettering service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Birmingham Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Kettering is a town in Northamptonshire, which is steeped in history. Known for it’s boot and shoe industry, many houses with in the town were specifically built for the workers of the factory. The manufacturing of footwear fell off in the 1970’s with a lot of overseas competition in the show industry. Meaning that factories that had been in the town for many years had to shut down. The town wasn’t only known for it’s boot and shoe making, it’s railways and clothing industry came to the forefront. The popular brand Aquascutum opened it’s first factory in the town in 1909.