Our Kenilworth service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Kenilworth Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Kenilworth is a market town in Warwickshire with a rich history dating as far back as 1086. Many of the buildings have remained unchanged since the reign of Elizabeth I and the impressive ruins show Kenilworth’s Tutor and medieval past. Modern Kenilworth is now a town for commuters as it offers excellent transport networks into Coventry, Birmingham, and Leamington. There are many outstanding modern amenities and features in Kenilworth today that makes it modern in many ways, but its history still shines through which is what makes it a unique and beautiful town.
Our Kenilworth Address
As leading family mediators in the UK, our services cover the majority of the country. If you’re located in Kenilworth and you require family mediation services, please get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005.
We have an office in Kenilworth: 56-58 Warwick Rd, Kenilworth, CV8 1HH