Our Harrow service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course, there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Harrow Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Harrow is a vibrant, multi-cultural London borough located in northwest London. It has a population of over 250,000 people and is the sixth largest borough by population size. Harrow is known for its strong sense of community and diversity, with around 100 different languages being spoken in the area.
The area is home to many popular tourist attractions such as Harrow School, one of the oldest schools in England, as well as locations from films including Harry Potter and The Theory of Everything. It also holds several important historical sites including St Mary’s Church which dates back to Norman times.