Our Guildford service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Guildford Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Located in southern England, Guildford is a town in Surrey with a population of over 80,000 residents. In the town centre, you’ll find the medieval Guildford Castle and the Guildford House which is a townhome from the 17th century. Just southwest, you’ll find Loseley Park with its 16th-century manor house and nearby here is the Watts Gallery. Today, Guildford has a bustling High Street and it has also been ranked as one of the most expensive places to purchase a property in the UK, excluding London.