Enfield Family Mediation & Counselling Service is committed to helping couples and families navigate the challenges of family relationships, providing professional guidance in a respectful and safe environment. Our team of experienced mediators, counsellors and group facilitators are highly-trained professionals who are passionate about empowering individuals to build healthier, more productive relationships.
We offer mediation services for those going through separation or divorce, as well as counselling sessions for families experiencing conflict. We also provide group therapy sessions where participants can benefit from the collective insights offered by other members of their family unit. Whether it is an individual, couple or family session, we strive to create a safe space that allows for open and honest communication.
We can help with:
- Child contact arrangements
- Child maintenance disputes
- Living arrangements, education, medical arrangements
- Applications for parental responsibility for fathers
- Grandparents seeing their grandchildren
- Divorce financial settlements including disclosures
- Separation agreements for unmarried couples
- General family disputes