Our Cheltenham service is open Monday through Friday from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm, and we have opted for an online format in order to ensure the safety of everyone involved – our clients and staff included! We are thrilled that this switch has resulted in a significant increase in successful virtual mediations; many people now feel more comfortable handling their matters remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, plus there are plenty of perks too including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
To make your informed decision to mediate, call our Northampton Family Mediation Service at 0330 113 0005. Our friendly advisors are available to answer any inquiries and can assist you in connecting with a local family mediator swiftly.
Cheltenham, England is renowned for its Regency architecture, including the Pittville Pump Room – a relic from when it was first established as a health and holiday spa resort in 1716. Furthermore, this town has been branded an epicentre of culture due to their frequent festivals showcasing national and global celebrity guests/attendees. It all started with the discovery of mineral springs that brought people into Cheltenham looking for restorative wellness experiences!