We want to make sure that our clients have access to our services when they need them the most. That’s why our Camden service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm, providing you with flexible appointment options that fit your schedule.
In light of the pandemic, we have shifted all of our local services online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We understand that these are challenging times, but we are committed to providing you with the same level of support and care as we always have.
Despite the shift to online mediation, we have seen an increase in successful matters being resolved through this platform. Clients feel more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began, and there are many advantages to this approach, including:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
For counselling services Camden, get in touch with us on 0330 113 0005. An expert member of our family mediation Camden team will then provide you with all of the information needed to make an informed decision.
Camden is a vibrant and diverse borough of London, England. It has been populated since pre-Roman times and is known for its rich cultural history. The area was once an independent municipality before being integrated into Greater London in 1965. Camden Town is the main commercial hub of the borough and houses numerous shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Camden is a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors from all over the world. It has many attractions including museums, music venues and markets. Camden Market is one of the largest such markets in Europe and sells everything from vintage clothing to antiques. The area also hosts many festivals throughout the year such as the Camden Fringe Festival and Roundhouse Rising Festival.