Our Rugby service operates Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 8.00pm. All our local services are currently online to ensure the safety of all our clients and staff. We have seen an increase in the number of successful matters which have been mediated online. People are more comfortable meeting online since the pandemic began and of course there are so many advantages including:
- Faster appointments to get quicker positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
You can contact us at the Rugby Family Mediation Service on 0330 113 0005 and speak to a local advisor who will provide you with all the information you need in making your decision to mediate. They will answer all your questions and can arrange for you to speak to a local family mediator very quickly.
Rugby is the second-largest town in Warwickshire with a growing population of over 70,000 people. The larger borough of Rugby is also home to a population of over 100,000 people. This market town is often best known as the birthplace for the sport, Rugby. In addition, it’s also home to Rugby School which is one of England’s most famous and prestigious public schools. The early introduction of railways enabled Rugby to become a well-connected town with transport links to London, the Midlands, and Northern England.