Monday through Friday, our Richmond service remains open from 9 am to 8 pm. To guarantee the health and safety of our clients and staff, we shifted all local services online. During this time period, we’ve witnessed an upsurge in successful matters facilitated virtually. People feel more comfortable communicating online since the onset of COVID-19; plus, there are plenty of other advantages that make virtual meetings worthwhile:
- Faster appointments to get quick positive results
- Mediate from the comfort and security of your own home
- Flexible appointment times including evenings
- No need to face your ex-partner in the same room
- Shuttle mediation is available so you never have to see or speak directly with your ex-partner.
- Lower cost as there are no fuel or transport costs
- No need to lose time from work or arrange childcare
- You just need either a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Consult with our Richmond Family Mediation Service today by calling 0330 113 0005 and speaking to an advisor who will provide you with the necessary information for making the informed decision to mediate. Get all your questions answered quickly, and we can arrange a conversation with one of our local family mediators in no time!
Richmond is a town situated in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, located southwest of London. The town boasts a rich history and an array of attractions that draw tourists from around the world.
The grand architecture and beautiful landscapes make it an ideal destination for sightseeing and photography. Its cobbled streets feature iconic Georgian-style houses which are frequently photographed by visitors. At its heart lies Richmond Green, an expansive grassy area surrounded by historic buildings, including a statue of King Charles I on horseback at one end. From here you can take in stunning views across the River Thames towards St Paul’s Cathedral and other notable landmarks in the distance.